Just imagine every year about 264 million batteries get replaced and the 12000 million tons of battery waste piles up! You are fully surrounded by waste batteries; forget the other wastes like the computer trash, electrical trash and the list goes on. This is sufficient to highlight the magnitude of the problem and its impact on the precarious eco system in this universe. You can reduce this impact by a phenomenal measure; simply opt for services of Battery Recycling Brisbane firms offer.
The logic is quite simple; once you start recycling, you are reducing the piling up of battery waste. Thereby you are contributing in saving this precarious environment. However, the battery recycling Brisbaneagencies should have enough infrastructure to carry out such jobs.
Can all the batteries be recycled
When any battery in your organization becomes redundant, do not throw it away. Keep all the used batteries in the bin. Call for government accredited agencies to clear the bin. Now the question comes whether all the batteries can be recycled. This issue is briefly explained here:
· In the normal course, most of the batteries can be recycled. However, certain categories of lead acid batteries can only be recycled in a restricted manner. For example, sealed lead acid batteries can be recycled by neutralizing the acid. Similarly, power tool batteries which are considered as one of the most hazardous batteries can also be recycled by following certain exclusive procedures.
· Further, the procedure for battery recycling Brisbaneagencies follow varies from battery to battery. However, no battery is fully recyclable. In other words, every battery produces some portion of waste, which will have to be disposed off in an appropriate manner.
· Once the process of segregation is completed, then the reusable portion is sent to the relevant manufacturing units. These units use the reusable materials in the making of new batteries. In some cases, the reusable portion is used for manufacturing some other products. ECOACTIV
· Instead of throwing the used battery, keep the battery in a secured container or bag. Call the company which offers services of battery recycling Sydney wide and hand over the container to the representative of the battery disposal unit. They will ensure the battery is put to useful recycle procedure. Never put the used batteries into the household waste. Such an action can cause very serious effects on the environment.
· Before the process of recycling, the battery goes through a cleaning process followed by a disassembly process. The disassembly has to be done by specially trained and experienced personnel. The persons handling such a job should be adequately equipped with modern equipment. The persons should protect themselves with appropriate gloves, mask and such other essential protective gears.
· Similar to battery recycling, other types of wastes can also be recycled. For example, some portions of computer hardware can be recycled. Similarly, there are many other products that can be recycled. Such recycling not only helps in reducing the impact on the environment but also helps in regulating the production cost.
Reduces impact on environment:
Battery recycling is a wonderful procedure to make optimum use of the battery. At the same time, it will have a positive impact on the environment.